monthly thoughts: feburary 2022
written from 2.22 - 2.28.2022
ok, so i'm planning on doing this sorta monthly musing session where i compile all of my thoughts in the span of a calendar month into one single blogpost. anything i happen to think about during this timeperiod (including medical topics, personal topics, etc.) will be listed here; this one will be short, i only have 6 days to do this as of starting this lmao. let's see what i end up writing about
- felt a throbbing pain in my upper lefthand first molar.
thinking i might need 6 extractions instead of 5 (including the wisdom teeth - "hell molars") mehhh prolly not? it seems more like the teeth beginning to shift due to the first extraction. teeth are fuckin weird.
- haven't talked to sean in a bit
- had to replace the fonts on this site twice. digiffiti and blockobit REALLY hate complying with users without themselves installed apparently. oh well ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
- injured my foot throwing out an old broken futon. it happens lol
- getting the bass set up. it's gonna take 4 WEEKS so that's gonna feel like forever. wish i had a u bass to play atvl
- it's finally getting warmer, maybe next month i can do more shit like get groceries or get muzak
- i huff nooch now
- they announced the next generation of pokemon yesterday. not entirely excited? like it's cool that the next game is gonna be taking a lot from legends: arceus, don get me twisted! it's just...idfk, swsh left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. sure, legends: arceus cleaned it out, but it's making me cautious